Life's too damn short to be worrying about some cellulite, stretch marks, a tummy that's not so flat, or boobs that have a natural hang.
List of things I could be concerned with about instead:
- I have I had enough water?
- How's my credit?
- Did I meditate today?
- Have I watched the latest episode of Naked & Afraid?
- Am I eating trash right now? (Sometimes that answer is yes just keeping it real)
- Have I done my cardio?
- Did North Korea just start a nuclear war?
- Who's going to be at @curvycurlyconscious?
- Am I holding on to emotions that don't serve me?
Ladies, just do anything -- anything else other than beat yourself up about your body. I have gained back the weight I lost simply because I lack consistency in my eating and exercise habits. It's all good. Still look amazing and I can always snap back if I chose (life is always about the choices we make.)
And for anyone thinking, "but her stomach is flat" or "what cellulite"? Just know I know how to pose and I know my angles lol.
Written by Shelah Marie Founder of Curvy Curly Conscious
Follow her on Instagram: @theshelahmarie